Re: mudFTP 2.3 available - including Circle patches

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/22/98

No offense to the creaters of this code, but what advantages is there to
using it?

I use two different telnet clients (zmud and CRT) both are great for
copy and pasting text.

If I wanted to pre-write room descriptions, I can do that in notepad or
other text editor. When I am ready to create rooms I can copy and paste
which your description says it allows you to do.

Can you please explain more on what advantages are available for this
code vice the easily accomplished tasks normally done on a computer?