Re: mudFTP 2.3 available - including Circle patches

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@ROTD.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

Although I havent yet looked at it, just hearing about it for the first time
today, I can think of a major use for it. With a bit of work, Im confident I
can update my players graphics and sound files on the fly. If I have a major
package, it will be on my website, but for only a few new graphics for a
newly installed zone, this could be the ideal ticket.