Re: [SKILL] Hide/Hidden...bizzare!

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 09/23/98

If you're asking how to make it save through OLC, and I just woke up so I
think you are, here's what you need to do.

Open up the appropriate *edit.c file.  * = o in this case.
Go to the oedit_save_to_disk() function.
Look at how e-descs are saved, then make a similar system for your new
setup.

I've done this quite a few times and so if you have any questions, mail
me.  If you can't figure it out, I've actually used this same code (I
think), so I can toss out a snippet.

-B.

  Tony Robbins, <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
  LakeView Technologies, Inc.