Re: Track

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 09/24/98

I recommend you search the archives for author: "Patrick Dughi", email
contains "dughi" and subject/body "track".

        I seem to have written some snippet awhile ago about this. It is
just barely incomplete if I remember, but I think thats mostly because it
doesn't say to add 1 macro that it uses (and its pretty obvious what it
is).

                                                Patrick Dughi