Re: [NEWBIE] No regen

From: Xual (xual@SATANSPAWN.ML.ORG)
Date: 09/25/98

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Phillip A. Ames wrote:

> time.  I have NO clue what might be going on.  My players aren't
> regenerating any points, period the end.  I have DG Events and Regen in,
> and I think the problem started a while back whenever I patched in DG
> scripts.  Possibly due to the hitprcnt mtriggers, but anyone familiar
> with regen or has experienced this problem before feel like helping me
> out? Thanks,

I know that if you alter the players points, and don't throw a
check_regen_rates(ch) somewhere soon after you will have all kinds of
problems.  Also make sure that you aren't modifying the players points
directly ie.  GET_HIT(ch) = 1 or whatever, you have to use the alter_hit()
etc functions, and make sure that you check_regen_rates(ch) after.

Xual