[Code] Do_Scare function

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/25/98

Alright, well, this code probably looks like it came outta boredom... which is
entirely true.  Just a fun command to scare some players/immortals with ;)
The code basically creates a whip made out of the hide of a character you
pick.  You could also turn this around into a tanning skill (which is my plan,
just making sure the whole outline works).  This idea was taken from DikuMud,
where you're able to tan corpses into weapons/armor, etc.  Now, this is my
first unique code, so lets hold down on the flames, please ;)  I'll give help
to anybody who needs it, just email me back at viperbrd@aol.com or
BBrown@uasoft.8m.com

-- Viper

ACMD(do_scare) /* Do_Scare by Viper of TimeTraveller -- viperbrd@aol.com */
{
struct obj_data *whip;
  skip_spaces(&argument);

  if (!*argument) {
    send_to_char("Specify a mortal to scare.\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }

  whip = create_obj();

  whip->item_number = NOTHING;
  whip->in_room = NOWHERE;
  whip->name = str_dup("whip");

  sprintf(buf2, "A whip made out of %s hide is lying here.",
argument);
  whip->description = str_dup(buf2);

  sprintf(buf2, "a whip made out of %s hide", argument);
  whip->short_description = str_dup(buf2);

  GET_OBJ_TYPE(whip) = ITEM_WEAPON;
  GET_OBJ_WEAR(whip) = ITEM_WEAR_TAKE + ITEM_WEAR_WIELD;
  GET_OBJ_EXTRA(whip) = ITEM_NORENT;
  GET_OBJ_VAL(whip, 0) = 5;
  GET_OBJ_VAL(whip, 1) = 10;
  GET_OBJ_VAL(whip, 2) = 10;