[NEWBIE] Death Gate Scripts

From: Wes Bland (wbland@NETDOOR.COM)
Date: 09/26/98

Hi, I have been looking around and was wondering if anyone can tell me =
what the latest version of the DG events is and where I can get some =
documentation to read on it.  I downloaded DG Scripts Version 0.99 Patch =
Level 5a and patched it in by hand, and now I get crashes in =
extract_obj, but not having any documentation I don't know if it is the =
code or if i did somthing wrong.  I also found a DGevents 1.1 is this =
the same thing with less bugs or is it a different thing entirely? =20

Any help would be appreciated,  Thanks.

Wes