CVS patches

From: Rick Glover (magik@THEGRID.NET)
Date: 09/26/98

I normally hand patch, so the following might seem silly to advanced
patchers. 8-)

I'm curious about these CVS patches.  Does the latest patch include all the
previous patches or are they all they're own separate patches?

Also, when I patch with: "patch < patchname.patch" it doesn't look in the
correct directories for ChangeLog and /lib stuff nor /util stuff and I'm
patching from the /src directory.  There another way to do this?

Thanks,
Rick