Re: olc

From: Invincibill (wlong@E-SERVER.NET)
Date: 09/29/98

you bet, as long as the format of the world files are the same.  since
all the world files are text files you could create them in smaug, rom
or merc and circle wouldnt care as long as they had the same format.
thats why you can use a text editor or some other world file creation
application(there are a few out there)

Shane Augustine wrote:

> Ok this might be a silly question but is it possible to use circlebpl14
> as the actual
> mud and use circlebpl11 with oasis on a different port to create zones.
> And then
> I can just copy the world, mob, and object files from circlebpl11 to
> circlebpl14?
> Just curious if it'd work.. thanks

bill
reply to wlong<@>e-server.net...spam avoidance policy in effect.