Re: ERROR please help

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/02/98

I've never had the same error but have a clue about what it could be.
And usally errors like that are related so you just have to fix the main
prob and the rest are done.
Well the is_npc I can't rember correctly if that means is not mob or is
mob, anyways look at the stynax it should be IS_NPC(*char_data struct*);
or if that is correct try switching to the IS_MOB macro.