Bad EXP LEVELS OR AMOUNTS

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/03/98

Well I know like this is in the faqs but I couldn't  quite rember the
faw address, I just formated my hard drive and lost the address.
Well I planned on adding level 1 - 80 for morts and 80 - 90 for imms
and about level 65 it switches the exp to negitive numbers I probably
passed the maximun integer value, so I was woundering if anybody has
ever switched to long integers or how I would and if that would work.
        Thanks,
        - Matt