[OLC] Adding object values

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 10/08/98

Hola all.. I added another object value to my object struct, that I want
to use for spec procs(i.e. if(GET_OBJ_VAL(obj, 4) == 999) will trigger
something in an ACMD) and other miscellaneous stuff, but I'm having an
impossible time getting it into OLC!  I basically cut and copied all the
disp_oedit_val1_menu and changed it to include all my object types, set
it up so it would fprintf the value, display the value in oedit, but now,
whenever I try to edit the values of any object, it will set them all to
0 and the type to UNDEFINED.  If I change the object type, it will set
the 4th value(counting from one, it would be the 5th) to the item type
number.  Anyone done this before, or know what I should do?  Thanks,

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)