changing existing mobs, objs, rooms

From: Phooey On You (Phooey182@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/09/98

I am using OLC2.0+ with 128- bitvectors on Win 98.

Ok, when I create a new mob, obj, room, everything is fine.  But, when I edit
an existing mob, room, obj the changes don't really take effect until I
shutdown the mud and restart.  I have tried saving everything (redit save 0,
etc.) and I have tried resetting the zone, but to no avail.  How do I get
these changes to take place immediately?

Phooey