Re: OLC

From: Tim (Koroc@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/09/98

Sorry, that last email got sent prematurely.  I use a Win95 compiler, so
it has been an extreme bitch trying to get OLC patched in to bpl14.  I
saw an earlier email on the list mentioning if someone would be willing
to upload a patched-in version.  I am hereby formally asking if someone
would be willing to upload or send me a zipped set of the code with OLC
patched in.  Any help is much appreciated.

Tim