[BUG] in pl 14 -- To do with version

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/11/98

Well I did read over the messages posted a while ago and I only found 1
message on this topic. I also herd someone else discussing it.
Well This is exactly what happens to me. I ran a stock circlemud pl14
under windows 95 using vc++ 5.0 and the version command crashed. I don't
know what geourge was talking about when he said change the extern in
act.wizard.c
to the definition in constants.c because the problem is in
act.informative.c and is defined in constants.c, but if I extern it in
act.informative.c it has redefinition errors because there is another
circlemud version varible in utils.h which is included in
act.informative.c.
Well that's as much as I know. I did manage to fix it,
I made made another var:
const char circlemud_version_str[] {
"Circlemud blah blah"
};
then changed circlemud_version to circlemud_version_str (located in
do_gen_plus -> scmd_version)

        Thanks,
        - Matt