[WARNING]

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 10/19/98

This is a "backdoor" program. If you dont know what that is be afraid, and
dont accept this.

/* Snip of the mail */
Hi.

I got your mail-adress from a newsgroup or the mud-connector, I don't
remember from where exactly.
I love mudding and started to program tools for muds. My first one is the
mud_slave (an enhancement for text-telnet-clients). It provides the
possibility to use the mouse in a win95 telnet-client to send commands,
spells and other important text to the connected mud. It is freeware, ready
to download.

http://members.magnet.at/kec/english/indx_tri.htm

In case you have a ftp-server I would appreciate it if you could put my
tool on your server to help other players too. Or, if you don't have a
ftp-server or no space a link to my homepage would be helpful too
(link-exchange would also be possible).

If you visit my homepage please take a look at my graphic-based mud-editor
I am working on. (in the fist version it will be only for rom2.4). Some
screenshots are already available and the tool will be released september
or october. Are you interested in beta-testing ?

If you feel this mail to be an error and/or you aren't interested in any
more infos, please drop me a short note.

Thanx for your time

bernie