Re: nutritional facts

From: Bryan Britt (beltane@BELTANE.COM)
Date: 10/26/98

I hadn't really contemplated this before, but it seems like a very good
idea.   I would probably have any ITEM_FOOD loose one FULL condition
point every day that it is loaded...

So a 24 hour bread supply will deteriate awy to nothing after 24 days.
If you want to be real fancy you would proably make it go poisionous
at 25%...  so the last 6 days will be poison.

I don't htink I'd use triggers..  I'd hardcode the decay.

We may just implement that..  it goes along well with the new condition
types we have added.

Bryan Britt
Beltane Web Services