[CODE] SPECIAL(mob) talking to itself?

From: Peter Hartman (wart@KUNTRYNET.COM)
Date: 10/27/98

Greetings,
  I'm perhaps not finding it, but it seems to me that SPECIAL(mob) functions
have no way of accessing themselves.  For example:

SPECIAL(schizo)
{ send_to_char("Hi there.  Hi there.", ch); // sends to the player
  send_to_char("Hi there myself.", self); // sends to mob

  if (IS_MOB(self))
  { SET_BIT(MOB_FLAGS(self), MOB_PSYCHO));
  }

}

I suppose I have a few options to achieve what I desire, but I thought I'd
throw this out to the list and see if the Circle base already has some way
of doing this.  If not, let me know and I'll post some global way of doing
this.

Peter Hartman
http://agape.kuntrynet.com/mud
Eudaemonia MUD