Re: [NEWBIE] Arrays

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/27/98

No. There is quite a difference from what george wrote and what I was
looking for. I will admit I didn't understand it fully (the create). But
after taking a look at the code for the create macro there arose to many
problems that a simple static array would fix. I was looking for an
answer that did not require me to "explicitly" define the size because I
didn't really want to put a cap limit on the number of people who can
die without reclaiming there bodybags and I didn't want to waist memory
that wasn't used. But I guess I will have to write some clean-up
procedures based on time of death and time on the mud. I think I even
did try defining the size of the array "explicity" but it didn't work. I
must have messed it up somewhere along the line. But thankyou everyone
for your help.

        - Matt