Re: help page_string

From: Rick Glover (magik@THEGRID.NET)
Date: 10/20/98

page_string is used to send a long string to the q.  You need to concatenate
(add) the strings together in whatever function you are using and then after
you have all of the strings together into one big one, then send it to
page_string.  In that function you'll need to change the sprintf(buf,
"blah") to sprintf(buf + strlen(buf), "blah") and take out the send_to_char
in the loop.  Also, initialize the string to a null at the beginning of the
function.

Rick