Re: [CODE] Windows 95 Email rego & C++ Books

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/29/98

E-mail Thing:

Yes there is such a function I read someone else mention it, I think it
was CreateProcess which makes more than enough sense. But I can't seem
to get it to work perhaps the person that suggested this would be able
to provide some sample code. That would be greatly apreciated.

C++ Books:
Does anyone know of a really good vis c++ book for vis c++ 5.0?
The one I currently have is borland c++ 3.0 for dos (old). I do have
this other book but it bases eveything into the afxwinapp classes and
windows with mfc. I'm looking for something about the actuall commands
like file i/o, structs, classes, maybe a bit on mfc but not allot.

Thanks,
- Matt