Re: [CRASH] Race Body Parts

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 11/01/98

Phillip A. Ames wrote:

> Hey all, I added in the race body parts, and have a question... When
> someone tries to wear eq, the game will crash and when I click debug(I'm
> running windows) points me to the chunk below.
Would u mind telling me how to get debug working in win95 all I get is
assembler code?
Did u put the <------- in judgin that the debugger did it means it's
probably to do with can_wear macro. (Make sure you checked that over
thouraly) and the wear_bitvectors make sure that has changed to the
specific body parts you put in. Then make sure the where varible is
intialized correctly with the proper new bitvector system.
Then again I could be absaulty wrong.
Just make sure you backup this function before doing anything to it.