Re: [CRASH] Race Body Parts

From: Steven R. Hatfield (srhatfield@HOME.COM)
Date: 11/02/98

Phillip,

The wear_bitvectors[] array needs to contain a reference
for each bodypart that you have eq flagged to be worn on.

For instance, if you try to wear a piece of eq that is flagged
WEAR_TAIL, and you don't have an ITEM_WEAR_TAIL subscript in
your wear_bitvectors[] array, the mud will crash because you have
overstepped the bounds of the array in the CAN_WEAR() macro check.

It may be a simple misalignment between ITEM_WEAR_xxx, WEAR_xxx and
the wear_bitvectors[] array. You should check all 3 of these and make
sure they all match up.

Regards,
-Prism