Re: [Newbie] Sector Types..

From: Cj Stremick (stremick@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 11/07/98

Jonathan:

There are a couple other things you'll need to update to add a sector type.

In constants.c, you need to add the sector name to the "sector_types" array.
Also, you need to add an entry for the movement deduction in
"movement_loss".

So, to answer your question, sector types DO mean things.  They affect how
much movement is needed to walk through them.  Also, some sector types can
have other implications.  FLY and UNDERWATER and some others require certain
affects to be able to go in those rooms.

-Cj