Re: Couple Neat things

From: Peter Hartman (wart@KUNTRYNET.COM)
Date: 11/07/98

I apologise,
  I had my server set up to handle the .pl and .cgi scripts (even though
they are in the wrong directory) and to ungzip them at the same time.  I've
since changed that.  You should've been able to right-click/save them
(provided netscape).  Currently, they are fixed, so you should be able to
download them safely.  They are: http://agape.kuntrynet.com/pub/

Peter Hartman
Eudaemonia: mud.kuntrynet.com:4000
http://mud.kuntyrnet.com/mud