Re: [bpl14] [win98] rlink and Zedit new

From: Klaus Myrseth (klaus.myrseth@INFOHWY.NO)
Date: 11/05/98

I had this problem earlier with the Oasis+ package with dgscripts..

I found rlink and copy to have a couple of bugs where the internal zone
index and the external zone index was switched around, this made my mud
crash totally if anyone below the Imp lvl tried to use any of these
functions....

What i did was using the log command and write some output of the valuse
beeing used in those funcyions + can_edit, because i tracked the crash
there, so you might want to see what indexes its using..

Caram - The Home Of The Vikings.