[CODE REQUEST] autoeq patch?

From: Jodi Goddard (jodig@SPRINT.CA)
Date: 11/05/98

I'm using bpl14 with some modifications, and I got a patch file for bpl11
to do the autoeq (Where you eq is put back on when you log back in) and it
don't work .. plain and simple.  I tried debuging it, but I musta messed
with things so much, that this patch wont work.

The exact filename eludes me, but I believe I d/l'd it from ftp.circlemud.
Does anyone know of another autoeq patch that works?  (.TXT file prefered,
but hand patching is fine with me .. :] )

Thanks in advance.

Jodi Goddard  -   ICQ : 17422736
*PGP v6.0 Encryption Available.*

Errors have occurred. We won't tell you where or why.  Lazy programmers.
                                                        -- Charlie Gibbs