Re: [OFFTOPIC][NEWBIE] c editor for win95

From: STW (stw@artica.demon.co.uk)
Date: 11/15/98

You're running Win 95 on a 486/33 with 8 MB? Yeep!

No Windows 95 file editor will require you to change your file extensions
(not even Notepad or Wordpad). Just put a shortcut to the editor in your
"Send To" folder, then right-click the file and select "Send To -> (editor)"
from the pop-up menu. Alternatively you could associate .ZON files with the
editor.