[CODE] OBJ_LEVEL

From: Igor (imestric@public.srce.hr)
Date: 11/19/98

I've added a GET_OBJ_LEVEL into to obj structure and have
encountered a few bugs. When i change the level of an object and save it
(OasisOLC) and then restart the mud, the obj_level resets back to zero,
although in objsave.c i wrote the neccesary flags in obj_to_store and
obj_data..
if anyone could help with this problem it would be appriciated

oh, and about wear and wield, if someone has the obj_level on their mud
implemented
if you can just point me to a direction of making wear/wield objects above
chars level
not possible...

thanx.

  Peace With You