[CODE] [NETWORKING] Win32 Console Networking

From: Andrew (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 11/20/98

Hey. I am after an online tutorial or book that guides you through the process
of learning Network Programming, in a Win32 consol enviroment, like the
functions
used in init_port() CIRCLE_WINDOWS. I've read up on BSD/UNIX sockets, but I
assume
there are some differences in the Win32 enviroment - there always is. I'm after
ways to create sockets, and read and write from/to socket descriptors. I'm not
after how to do it using the Win32 API or MFC - just the way Circle for Windows
does it. I have no idea what all the WSA functions do :)

Thanks,

-- Andrew Ritchie.