Trust Code (Different Slant, I Think)

From: Silk (silk@ici.net)
Date: 11/22/98

I know that someone on the list made up a snippet for trust code. I was
wondering if anyone has considered the idea of rather than a struct based
into the character like an affect-based bitflag, using something like a
Berkeley DB file to contain what special trusted commands the player has
access to, stored in a key/value pair for quick lookup.

Just a thought, I'm sure I'll hear why it would or would not be a good
idea.

--SR--
--StormeRider on Winds of Storm, winds.windsofstorm.net:4004--