[QUESTION] Delaying commands.

From: Marcus Svedberg (snow@orion.boden.se)
Date: 11/24/98

As it is now, I've just implemented a timed reboot command in our mud,
but strangely enough it doesn't send out any messages when the timer
reaches zero. It seems that it shuts down the mud before sending the
messages out, even when I've putted the "fastboot" and such after the
send_to_alls'. Odd it seems to me.

I was wondering if anyone knew a command that delayed this for maybe a
second or so, making the messages go out, THEN reboot. Not the opposite.
Hoping for an answer...
/Marcus