Re: [NEWBIE]

From: Francis Hotchkiss (fhotch@buffnet.net)
Date: 12/02/98

It's not a problem, just the way the code was written.....
You can access multiple dorrs in a single room in two different ways
that i know of:
1) use different names for different doors, ie: gate, door, portal, etc....
2) use: open door north, open door east, etc.....

-Astaroth
Head Coder and Co-Owner of GatewayMUD
(gatewaymud.dyn.ml.org port 5000)