[STUPID CODE QUESTION]

From: Eduo (eduo@ciateq.mx)
Date: 12/03/98

Hello

I'm numb, I didn't sleep because I was too wired up finishing a zone and I
tried to do something just now and, of course, didn't figure it right.

What would the easiest way to substitute:

#define STARTUP_FILE    LIB_TEXT"startup"       /* startup screen       */

In db.h so it takes a file at random between startup1 and startup4 every
time someone logs on (not everytime the mud starts up).

This must be stupid, because I can't see it clearly. I should also get
some rest, I bet..:)

Eduo