Re: [OLC][OASIS] New roomcommand

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 12/03/98

In my mud, which uses Oasis as its OLC, I created an "rset" command,
patterned slightly after Obuild's command set. "rset create <new room
vnum>" (or something like that) will do exactly what you describe.
This also leaves the room in a temporary buffer, compatible with what Oasis
does; the primary difference is you are not tied to the redit menu. Other
commands (rset name blah blah blah, for example) let you modify various
attributes, and "rset save" lets you save the room and remove it from your
edit buffer.

At 03:17 PM 12/3/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Im trying to make a command creating a new room, without using redit from
Oasis. Lets call it makeroom.