Re: [NEWBIE]More Cygwin q's...

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 12/05/98

Try doing
% sh configure
or
% bash configure

In any event, I will warn you right now that the
configure script doesn't work properly under cygnus
b20...  It will generate the conf.h and sysdep.h files,
but they will not be correct (i.e. they will just be
the default ones, not modified for your system).
I have these header files for b20 and can email them
to you, since it is a pain to figure out what you
need to change :p

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html <- Null webring