lost snippet for guilds

From: Jeremy Music (wyld@users.midsouth.net)
Date: 12/07/98

I downloaded either guild.tar.gz or guilds.tar.gz the other day, and
subsequently lost it (evil "rm") and now I can't remember where I found
it.  It isn't the ones on ftp.circlemud.org and it included the files
gedit.c guild.c olc.c structs.h and utils.h (olc.c structs.h and utils.h
so you could see where to put in the defines, etc.)

If anyone has this or knows where it can be found please let me know.

Thanks