Re: OLC errors

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 12/07/98

> > Nothing is wrong. zedit depends on having a room to edit.
>
> But it does the same, even when there is a room to edit. Read my example
> again:
>
> i100 > zedit 75
> That room does not exist.
> i100 > redit 7500
> (edits the room 7500)
> i100 > zedit 75
> That room does not exist.
> i100 > goto 7500
> i100 > zedit
> (pulls up zone 75 editor)
>
> You cann't tell me THAT is normal?

To me it seems your syntax is wrong.  After you've "redit 7500"'d, to
zedit that room, you have to go: zedit 7500
OR
Stand in some room 75xx, where xx is the suffix.  Then, type zedit...

Your syntax says "zedit 75", which will say "That room does not exist."

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html