Re: sprintf

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 12/08/98

Nope you are correct.  Some compiliers HATE the spring(buf,"%shello",buf);
syntax with a passion.  It is best to avoid it completely.
--Angus

Actually, I think it is because some compilers like Borland erase buf
before printing into them, so the first sprintf causes you to lose
whatever was in buf previously.  I could be wrong...