Re: [NEWBIE] configure problems

From: Julian Buckley (s348266@student.uq.edu.au)
Date: 12/08/98

Actually, there's a page dedicated to this "problem" as it were...it's
by Shirak :)...anyhow, the link is:

http://www.connect.ab.ca/~rbmstrk/

Click on "GNU-Win32"

It's pretty comprehensive.

It worked first time when I went through it...that was for B19...I didnt
even know B20 existed :)

-Caniffe

PS: I too vouch for a FAQ entry...there's at least one question about
"What are some good free Win95 compilers" which is consequently followed
by a "How do I run configure/autorun using Cygwin" :)

 Julian Buckley, 3rd Year Computer Systems Engineering
 Dept. Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Qld
 E-Mail: s348266@student.uq.edu.au
 Web Page: http://student.uq.edu.au/~s348266/index.html