Re: Things maybe

From: Tom Dailey (tomd@waymark.net)
Date: 12/18/98

I am currently looking at dg_scripts and have also found the docs to be
somewhat difficult
to follow.  The tutorial would be more helpful if it showed the full tstat
of the trigger(s),
including the greet_all, and bribe trigger.  I know it's not the author's
job to teach everyone
else his implementation of code, but if anyone else out there has several
examples of
the different triggers, it would be very helpful.  I went on to phoenix mud
and one of their
administrators was very kind in showing me a few of their triggers.

Perhaps we could start a dg_script trigger archive? Nothing large, perhaps
just one example
of each trigger...

Tom