Re: Things maybe

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 12/21/98

Same offer I've extended in here before...
If you want to send me scripts to put on my page, feel free. If you've
got a page of your own related to DG Scripts and want me to link
to it, send me the link. And, if you're using DG Scripts in your mud
and want your mud linked to the DG Scripts page (www link, telnet-link,
or both), send me the info.