Re: [CODE] Things todo...

From: Tom Dailey (tomd@waymark.net)
Date: 12/21/98

I apologize for the previous statement that dg_scripts can almost do
anything
that lpc can do....What I meant by this was that you can do alot with
dg_scripts
excluding writing new code, functions, etc..

Lpc is the coding language that lp muds use for building.  It's similiar to
C language
in structure but has some differences.  It's very powerful and can be used
to do basically
anything from within the game, i.e., new commands ...like give, take, kill,
..anything you could
imagine.

It's been over 7 years since I've seen lpc, so someone with more up-to-date
knowledge might be
better to expand...

I asked a while back if anyone had implemented a lpc lib/driver within
circle's code....no response,
so I'm guessing "no"...