Re: [CODE] Addition to mobact.c help please.

From: RHS Linux User (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 12/28/98

Not exactly sure to tell ya ta the truth.  I downloaded it sometime ago
from some web page which had not only it in zip format for the total
thing, but also had extensive page layouts of the code itself.  The code
is 2.2 and has not only the src but a ton of zones with it.  I had no idea
that this wasn't public domain code and if I had known that it wasn't
sappose to be in public view I woulda never downloaded it.  Laterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669