[CODE] [NEWBIE] A question about the romanace module

From: RHS Linux User (carnage@games2.mudsrus.com)
Date: 12/29/98

I noticed that after I installed it like it qorked alright but when a
playes partner quit and than they quit both would come back on as being
single.  I tried adding the following line to db.c in the store_char
function:
  st->romance = ROMANCE(ch);
 if (PARTNER(ch)) {
    strcpy(st->partner, PARTNER(ch));
 }
When I compile it says that the first arg of strcpy makes a pointer from
an interger without a cast which than after doing this now if someone
quits and have a value in the PARTNER palace the mud crashes:<  ANy ideas
anyone?  LAterz.

-Smillie, IMP
MAximum Carnage
Carnage.mudsrus.com 6669