Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: CyberLord (tmillea@nfinity.com)
Date: 01/11/99

Here here!

I was/am getting to the point where I'm thinking about leaving the list.
I dont want to read thru a bunch of rude replies to someone who appearently
is totally clueless and needs a little help. Thumbing thru the code is rough
at the least and for a newbie coder about impossible.

So if U can't help out a newbie w/o a flame reply... don't reply! It takes
up
bandwidth and server space that could be used for something more important.

I will add... there are SOME posts that are deserving of a flame.. but how
about
sending the flame directly to the sender (e-mail) instead of flooding the
list with it??

Just my 2 cents worth.

Tim.