Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE] [MULTIPLAYING]

From: Beau Perrizo (Perrizo@aol.com)
Date: 01/14/99

Well, some MUDs do allow a limited amount of multiplaying.  I would say that
most of the problem with it is when players use it to gain an enormously
unfair advantage (i.e. getting an enormous group of their own characters and
using it to kill virtually any mob in the game).  This kind of thing takes the
fun out of the whole game by removing the challenge it presents.  All you need
to do is be able to take the time to create enough characters.  And of course,
in a pkilling mud, the worst thing is someone who multiplays in order to kill
another player.  I don't think there's too much wrong with a small amount of
multiplaying, but it can be abused considerably.  That's why some muds choose
to make it illegal.

Beau Perrizo
(a.k.a., Turgantarganath)