Re: [compiling errors]

From: Invincibill (bill@longboys.net)
Date: 01/16/99

it would be nice if you put in even a little info.
what operating system? what compiler? what version of circle? what patch
level?

what you are saying is basically synonymous with, "my car wont start. it
just keeps cranking over. anybody know why?"

--
Weather forecast for today: Sunny & Mild
Weather forecast for tomorrow : Sunny & Mild