Re: Sv: a spell

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 01/20/99

1) don't forget to snip out the .sig when responding, another
one will be added
2) Could you send the code for this haste spell so I can see
what you are doing,  if you can't figure out where to put
GET_AGE(ch)+=1; (the ++ worries me) you are going to need to help
our crystal balls out.
--Angus

im fairly new to this

but how do i put that in after the affection for more attacks ??