Re: [CODE][ASCII PFILES] Bug Fixes

From: Christopher Avans (parka@cdc.net)
Date: 01/21/99

should ask yourself do i realy want ASCII Pfiles whats the diffrence? The
advantages? disadvantages and if you cant answer any of these depending on
run time execution load or diffrence between ide or scsii ASCII saves
(Ie if you on a SCSII3 and move to a non scsii u screwed if you have
ASCII), you should stick with the stock binary pfiles which are handled
_well_. And as far as someone on this post claiming the ASCII loads faster
or as fast as binary and saves memory My SE teacher at my graduate school
got a great laugh at your expense. sorry.